Monday, November 7, 2011

The World's Most Famous Beagle

Apparently it's not me.... I know I was shocked too.  However, the other night M settled me and Bailey on the couch to watch this Snoopy fellow, who apparently is the world's most famous beagle.  I hear he's quite popular on television around the holiday season and this was his Halloween special.

I was horrified to discover that the world's most famous beagle lives in a dog house... must not be all that famous.  But I did enjoy watching one of my own on television.  Despite the fact that I seem to have fallen asleep in the middle, Bailey must have  a longer attention span than I do...

Notice how I take up the majority of the sofa... that's M's fault for getting up to take a picture.  Anyway the next day M and C thought it would be fun to get a picture of me with Snoopy's best friend Woodstock.  At first I wasn't too sure about the whole thing...




Come to find out he's a pretty nice guy....

But I'd rather stick with M and C.

Also on a side note Happy Birthday to Grandpa J!!!  I'm a little mad though, I saw M leave the house with this...


And she came back without most of it... in fact I didn't even get a little bite!  Although I did get a piece of cheese that fell on the floor.  Thanks for that Grandpa J!!




2 comments:

  1. Crumbs from the masters table how wonderful they can be! Great looking pie, homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes homemade! It's actually one of M's specialities! I forgot to mention I also got a few apple hunks that dropped on the floor while she was chopping away!

    ReplyDelete