Sunday, September 25, 2011

I live to nap

As a beagle I am quite fond of napping... in fact I spend much of my time perfecting the nap and have become quite a connoisseur of napping spots around the casa... here are some of my favorites:

On the couch:


On the chair by the window:


By the pool:


On my dad:


With my mom:


In the dining room:


In the living room:


At the lake:


In my bed:


On my pillow:


Under my pillow:



It is critical to be in the sun if at all possible:



In the human bed (shhhh, I'm not supposed to be here):


And during football season with my football:

2 comments:

  1. Talk to me Baxter, it's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend!! Thank you for commenting... I miss my semi-regular postings too. Sadly M has been rather over-engrossed in this you humans call work! She promises me that things will return to normal in November... she better be right! I miss my blog and my mommy!!

    ReplyDelete