Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm still here

Greeting Eager Beagle readers!

I recognize that M has been terribly tardy at posting my earth shattering thoughts to you lately (I would do it myself, but alas no thumbs... if I had thumbs I would also rule the world but that's another post).  I've spoken to her about this and I hope it will be rectified in the near future... however in her defense it has been busy around here lately.

I personally have been battling an irritating allergy causing me to lick and chew my paws too much...


Winter can't come soon enough for me, I don't like being on my steroids... even though M glares at me every time I say that... it's not my fault she doesn't like to drive in the snow... cars are kind of ridiculous to me anyway, if you can't get there using your paws should you really be going there?
Anyway I was pleased to learn recently of a local baseball team with what I think is a very appropriate name... the Muckdogs!  Excellent choice of name if I do say so myself.  M&C went to one of their games with Grandma C and Grandpa G last weekend and it sounds like they had a good time!  I saw the pictures and it looks like the game was fun, the food was good and of course the company was great!




I was a little disappointed that I couldn't go along after all they are the MuckDOGS... hello!  But sadly I was left at home again...


No comments:

Post a Comment