Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yes that's right Eager Beagle readers, today is my birthday!  I'm 3 years old today... technically I should be able to have a celebratory drink (I'm 21 in dog years) but M & C don't seem inclined to give me one and without thumbs I guess I'll just have settle for my frosty paw treat.  In honor of my birthday here's a look back at some of my puppy pictures!!


These are some of my first ever pictures at the house... mostly I slept (except at night M likes to remind me)!


Eventually I got used to my new home, got brave and started to play....







 And explore.... eventually I ate that hat... that was a long afternoon, revisiting the hat was not fun!

What a tough puppy I was... look at me chew on her hand! 



But not so tough that I didn't like to sleep with a few of my toys!


Depending on who you ask I was too smart for my own good... shortly after this was taken I learned how to climb up the bars of my play pen onto the table, then onto the chairs (seen here) and then onto freedom!!  C quickly devised a roof for my play pen...darn it!






All of these leading to me becoming the thoughtful, refined, sophisticated beagle you see above.  All in all it's been a great three years... and I've almost got the humans fully trained! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Baxter I'll tip one back for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake up Baxter! and get over to the keyboard and do a little typing. You don't always have to rely on M to do the typing do you?

    ReplyDelete