Friday, July 8, 2011

Slow week

It's been a really slow week here in Eager Beagle land, M & C have been out of the house a lot working or seeing friends (by the way I think I have a new girlfriend her name is Erica, I met her on Wednesday and she let me stare into her eyes so I think she loves me too).  Anyway, I have retaliated to this lack of personal time with my people by waking M up earlier and earlier every day today it was 4 am, she was less than pleased.  But she did say that she got a lot of work done when she got to the office at 5:45 and she was almost home on time today so I think she should consider a favor.  So now that M and C are both home there's only one thing to be said....

You are going to play with me right?!?!?!?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Baxter! I had a great time with you on Wednesday! Love, your new girlfriend Erica :-)

    ReplyDelete