Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I don't like Doggie Bags

Because they clearly are not for doggies that's why!!

For example M was at it again tonight. She came home with the remains of what had been a ultimate mac and cheese pizza which looked delightful...

It smelled even more delightful than it looked, my sensitive nose could smell every one of the seven cheeses plus the tomato and caramelized onions!  M said it was out of this world and I believe it.  But will I see even a crumb of the leftover pizza... NO!  Even though it came home in what is laughingly called a doggie bag, if it was really a doggie bag doggies, such as myself, would get to eat from it. It should be called a leftover bag, that's what it is... calling it a doggie bag is just a big fat tease... Is there no justice in this world??

No comments:

Post a Comment