Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Trip to the vet!

Some of my regular readers will remember about a year ago I developed a cyst on one of my beautiful silky ears, which I will probably have to have drained regularly for the rest of my life.  Well on Saturday it started to leak again, which had to be addressed right away for two different reasons.  First, from my point of view no dignified beagle walks around with leaking ears because it is both a) gross and b) undignified and secondly because M said it could get infected.  So Monday turned out to be time for a trip to the vet.... there are few things in the world I enjoy more than a trip to the vet!  Seriously, it's a place full of friendly people... why would I not enjoy it??

Here I am thinking "oh I guess I'm getting left at home again"  just give me the cookies and go (don't forget the cookies or I'll eat something of yours)

"Hey wait a second... that's the drawer where she keeps my going out gear!"

"Oh boy!!!  That's the sound of my tags!  I get to go too!!!!" At this point I became too much of a blur of motion to take a picture of until I was belted into the car.

No, I will not look at you until you are in your seat and this car is in motion... come on hurry up!

Um, I don't mean to backseat drive but watch your mirrors mom, you know you aren't any good in reverse!

Oh yay!  My favorite place, I'm pretty sure they keep cookies on that counter!!


I love it here!  This is the door the friendly people always come through... an then they give me a cookie!
The anticipation is killing me!!!  Where is she???

Phew!  That was exhausting... sharing all my love can really wear a beagle out.

Hey!  Give me that report card... I want to see how much I weigh... I know that stupid scale is telling lies again!!

Thanks to everyone at Stone Ridge Veterinary hospital for taking care of my adorable ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment