Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't try this at home!

Daytime napping can be a tricky undertaking.  You have to deal with way more light and noise then you do at night.  It's critical to find a place that will allow you to block those out while remaining comfortable.  Luckily I am a highly skilled, professional napper:

 
Pillows work quite effectively as light and sound barriers.... but it's critically important to leave yourself room to breath....

Notice how I'm treading the fine line of allowing my nose to get to the air, while my eyes remain in the shadow of the pillow, it's a delicate and importance balance.  Hence, why it is extremely important to leave the daytime napping to professionals like me!

1 comment:

  1. leave the daytime napping to professionals like me! and some old retired guys!

    ReplyDelete